Activities near Shaw’s Hotel include:
- The Beach – Walk up the back lane to a clean uncrowded beach. If you prefer a supervised beach, there are several within a short drive of the hotel.
- Crafts – The Dunes Gallery on highway 15 offers some of the finest crafts in the east.
- Gallery – The Dunes Gallery, Howe’s Hall Gallery, on highway 15
- Golf – Visit Golf PEI
- Tennis – at Dalvay-By-The-Sea
- Bike Rental –Book a tour with Outer Limit Sports. Rated Excellent on Trip Advisor.
- Kayak/Canoe Rental – Shaw’s rents kayaks and canoes on-site, and they’re free to use if you’re staying at the hotel. See the prices below.
- Fishing – Covehead Harbour
- The Arts – Brackley Beach Ceilidhs and Indian River Festival
- Theatre – The Charlottetown Summer Festival and many Community Theatre shows await you. Ask our staff about this season’s lineup.
- Brackley Beach Drive In
- P.E.I. Tourism Activity Pages
- Welcome to P.E.I. – Tourism Pages
- Check out the Festivals & Events!
2023 Kayak & Canoe Rental Prices
-We do NOT have bike rentals this year; Hurricane Fiona (2022) caused our barn to collapse, and all the bikes were inside.
-All kayak and canoes are free for hotel guests.
-All prices include taxes.
Single Kayak Rentals
$12.00 / hour
$36.00 / half day
$65.00 full day
Double Kayak Rentals
$14.00 / hour
$43.00 / half day
$71.00 / full day
$11.00 / hour
$26.00 / half day